Table tennis bat pre-assembled by the manufacturer
- Yinhe 5 ply wood layer composite blade
- Yinhe 9000 rubbers ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) approved
- Yinhe bat case included
- The handle is flared, shaped to provide comfortable control
Brand new Yinhe bats are made of the highest quality wood selections available and the quality and finish is outstanding with ITTF approved rubbers Yinhe 9000.
This is a factory-made racket, ready to play. The 2 rubber sheets had already been glued on the blade by factory.
A free YINHE bat case is also included to help you protect the bat and keep the rubbers clean.
- Bat pre-assembled by the manufacturer.
- Yinhe 5 ply wood layer composite blade.
- Yinhe 9000 rubbers ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) approved.
- Yinhe bat case.
- The handle is flared, shaped to provide comfortable control.
- Weight: 183g approx.
- Handle length: 10cm
- Playing head size: 150mm x157mm approx.
The racket has a pretty tough feeling for the ball. Not very hard, somewhere between medium and hard. There is also a little vibration. The handle is quite thick and wide in the hand is very convenient, is finished smoothly.
Series factory rackets YINHE (Milkyway): they have the youngest in the line called 01B and increases with increasing numbers of price and quality.